“Seoul ARMY will have the chance to enjoy “Permission to Dance” merch and displays that include the outfits that BTS wore for their PTD music video. The pop up store officially opened in Seoul, South Korea in line with Covid 19 regulations. [Opening Schedule] – Opening dates: From Friday, October 22 to Sunday, November 21, 2021; open daily. – Store hours: 11:00 to 21:00 (KST)
BIGHIT Music announced the Pop Up Store together with guidelines for entering the store. Through Weverse they posted about the schedule, purchase of items and refund policy. Here are their guidelines
The BTS POP-UP : PERMISSION TO DANCE in SEOUL will open on October 22, 2021, and we would like to provide you with some information regarding your visit and how to make your purchase.
[Entering the POP-UP]
- You can enter the BTS POP-UP without making a pre-reservation. First take your temperature and sign the electronic entry log (KI-Pass) at the front desk outside the building, then enter the premises.
- You may be asked to register on the on-site queuing system and wait your turn should the number of guests exceed the limit for an optimal visiting experience and to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- The number of guests inside the POP-UP will be limited to ensure a safe distance between the visitors in accordance with government COVID-19 preventive measures; please note that there may be a slight delay in entering the store as a result.
- Guests not wearing a mask or showing a body temperature of over 37.5°C will not be able to enter.
- Guests who traveled overseas within 14 days as of the day of your visit will not be able to enter, regardless of nationality.
[Making Your Purchase and Precautions]
- The limit to the number of items one guest can purchase may be different for each product, and the payment may be canceled if the number exceeds the limit.
- Products may sold out early and be out of stock before your visit.
- You will not be able to split your payment for a single order for the purpose of participating in the event multiple times.
- You will not be able to combine your receipts for the purpose of participating in the event.
- Cash is not accepted. Please make your payment via credit card or electronic payment. (Samsung Pay, Zero Pay, Kakao Pay)
- We will be unable to grant a refund or exchange should you change your mind about a product.
- A refund or exchange will be available should there be any defects in the product. Please check your product as soon as you pick it up.
[Exchange and Refund Policy]
- Exchanges and refunds are only available on the day of purchase at the BTS POP-UP. Bring your card or e-pay app you used to make your purchase and receipt, and you will be offered an exchange to the same product or a refund after confirming that no damage is incurred on the purchased product.
- You will receive a refund if the product you would like to exchange for is out of stock.
- A refund will be made to your payment method, and special gifts you received along with your purchase must also be returned.
- Refund or exchange will be denied in the following cases:
– Simple change of mind
Destroyed or damaged product such as damaged or missing product tag, label, packaging etc. by fault of the customer
– Products showing signs of use such as contamination, body or perfume odor, and signs of being washed
– Products with value lost due to the passage of time
Should you have any inquiries regarding our exchange and refund policy, please ask the staff before you enter the BTS POP-UP.
- Please wear your mask at all times inside the BTS POP-UP to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- You may be asked to leave the premises if you do not properly wear your mask or do not comply with staff guidance for COVID-19 prevention.
- You will be able to spend up to one hour inside the BTS POP-UP.
- All special gift events held in the BTS POP-UP will end once the gifts are out of stock.
- No food or drinks are allowed to ensure the best experience for all of our guests, and animal companions will be restricted from entering the store.
- Parking is not available at the BTS POP-UP.
- Any photography or video recording for commercial or promotional purposes that are not agreed upon in advance will be restricted. (Bloggers, influencers, personal broadcasting etc.)
- All areas of the BTS POP-UP are non-smoking zones.
- CCTV cameras are in operation for the safety of our customers and staff.
- We may take photos or videos inside and around the BTS POP-UP in which the customers may be included, and the results may be uploaded on HYBE’s social media channels, platforms, etc. however, should you want to be excluded from these shoots, please let the staff on site know. Thank you very much for your kind understanding.