BTS Jung Kook’s Eyebrow Piercing is Real… Did Muster Soowoozoo Finally End The Debate?

… OR is it?


Ever since the teaser photos and then the official Music Video for “Butter” dropped, the debate whether the golden maknae Jung Kook’s eyebrow piercing is real or not has been raging on. Fans freaked out when they first saw it, zoomed in and saw that they were 2 silver stick ons.

When they had their “Butter” VLIVE, a fan asked him whether the piercing is real or not. Jung Kook responded by saying that its just stick ons and even peeled off one to show it.


After BTS had a facebook interview, fans noticed that the stick ons were looking too real, zooming in, one could see a shadow beneath the stick ons and the skin around it or on top of it was lifted or looked bumped up. Real or not real? Debate continued…

During BTS’ SOWOOZOOO performance, another zoom in on the eyebrow piercing was done…


And…
That thing is real, looks so real how much more convincing does one need other than that photo? With a closeup of the piercing and all.


Some fans were still insisting that the eyebrow piercing was not real as someone shared a photo saying that one of the stick ons had fallen off. Team “piercing is real” argued that the photo showing one of the stick ons not on Jung Kook’s face was the one which was edited out

The verdict is still out there..
As for me, I believe its real…


Jung Kook was probably testing out the waters to see how fans would react, and I believe 98 percent love to see his eyebrow piercing, the other 2 percent will always be there who will disagree with his choices no matter what he does.

The reasons for piercing or not piercing are varied. Some people pierce for religious or spiritual reasons, while others pierce for self-expression, for aesthetic value among other reasons.


Just like his tatoos have been an unfolding mystery that has been unfolding for years, fans getting glimpses of bits and pieces of his body art, until recently, it feels like Jung Kook is becoming more comfortable revealing his tatoos as was seen in one of their RUN BTS episodes, during their “Butter” live, he was wearing a short sleeved Tee that revealed more art on his arm.

Today during a performance we had a peekaboo moment where Jung Kook’s tatoo peaked out on his upper shoulder….


Whether real or not, Jung Kook deserves to add art to his body however he sees fit, after all, all forms of art whether it be tatoos or piercings are a form of expression, are artistic and beautify the wearer of them. Tattoos fall into three broad categories: purely decorative (with no specific meaning); symbolic (with a specific meaning pertinent to the wearer); and pictorial (a depiction of a specific person or item.

Jung Kook’s tatoos fall in all three catogories as each of his tatoos definately has a function and purpose on why it is on his body and for what reason, which it is his right whether to explain them or not, still we hope for a V Live of his full display of tatoos and what the stand for.


Well if you haven’t guessed it I’m team “piercing is real” and we want more of “what does Jung Kook’s full tatoo look like?” reveal one day!

One Reply to “BTS Jung Kook’s Eyebrow Piercing is Real… Did Muster Soowoozoo Finally End The Debate?”

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s